Enjoy a consultation in the comfort of your own home/office, which may include:
- Injury assessment and advice
- At home treatment plan
- Rehabilitation exercises, including mobility work and stretches
- Strengthening programme, when appropriate
- Posture and movement assessment
- Training plan progressions
- Performance optimisation
- Links to trainers/coaches, pilates/yoga instructors
- Nutritional guidance and support
- Corporate well-being or brand promotion
- A summary report including action points agreed and any additional information will be emailed to you within 24 hours following the consultation.
Zoom Consultation - 45 Minutes
Consultations take up to 45 minutes and are payable on booking via BACS bank transfer or via the website.
Please note that the full Zoom fee will be charged if you fail to keep your appointment or cancel/amend with less than 24 working hours in advance (unless your Zoom slot can be re-booked).
I do my best to re-book any late cancellations in order to avoid charging cancellation fees, but this is not always possible if less than 24 hours’ notice is given.
Working hours’ notice is Monday-Friday 8am-6pm.
Zoom consultations booked for a Monday, or a Tuesday following a bank holiday, should be cancelled or changed by midday on the Saturday prior.
Once paperwork has been received by Amanda Heading for a Nutritional Therapy, Sports Optimisation or Corporate services Zoom consultation, no refunds can be given.