Invest in your long-term health within this multi-consultation programme to develop your health plan further and consolidate the progress you've made.
- Three consultations over 8-12 weeks, scheduled at a pace suitable to your needs.
- This programme starts with a 60-75 minute in-depth consultation to discuss your completed health questionnaire, including your health history to date, your current diet and eating habits as well as an overview of medication interactions, nutritional supplements and functional tests, if appropriate.
- Your Health Plan will identify additional strategies to help address the root causes of your issues or symptoms, with agreed action points for you to follow.
- Two further 45-minute follow-up consultations will build on your Health Plans, help consolidate your new habits or address additional health concerns and goals.
- In addition, three mini-consult check-in calls will provide enhanced support and motivation, ensuring your accountability help guide your success between consultations.
- Additional information, explanatory handouts, recipes, bespoke meal plans and shopping lists may be provided, according to your needs.
- This programme can be in-person or via phone/Zoom.
- A TANITA body composition analysis, NUTRITICS report or full HEALTH CHECK can be included in face-to-face appointments, at additional fees.
For those wanting to implement sustainable, long-term changes or address chronic health issues with ongoing support.
Further information can be found at: Nutritional Therapy Consultation Process
Thrive: Optimise Your Health
Payment is required for all Nutritional Therapy multi-consultation programmes on booking.
Multi-consultation programmes should be completed within the specific maximum time stated, or within a time period agreed with Amanda Heading in writing.
Any functional laboratory tests, supplements, NUTRITICS report, HEALTH CHECK and TANITA body composition analysis are charged in addition to the multi-consultation programme fee, and payment is required on ordering these. Any of these may be recommended but their purchase is by no means obligatory.
Please note that the full consultation fee will be charged if you fail to keep your appointment or cancel/amend with less than 24 working hours in advance. This applies to a single consultation or a multi-consultation programme.
Once paperwork has been received by Amanda Heading for a Nutritional Therapy multi-consultation programme, no refunds can be given.
I do my best to re-book any late cancellation slots in order to avoid charging cancellation fees, but this is not always possible if less than 24 hours’ notice is given.
Working hours’ notice is weekdays 8am-6pm and Saturdays 9am-12noon.
Appointments booked for a Tuesday following a bank holiday, should be cancelled or changed by midday on the Saturday prior.